Come and learn more about UC San Diego and ERC during Triton Day: Saturday, April 8, 2017!
Along with staff and student presentations, there will be displays and information about curriculum, academic services, student organizations and activities, financial aid and campus housing. Check the UC San Diego Triton Day website for the full UC San Diego Triton Day agenda including presentations for other departments.
College Overview Sessions
Meet Eleanor Roosevelt College (ERC) faculty, staff, students, and alumni in a 45-minute overview of the college’s philosophy, academic programs, student leadership opportunities, and student life. A panel of students will share their perspectives and enthusiasm about ERC and UC San Diego. Eleanor Roosevelt College Overview sessions will be from 8:45 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Location: The Institute of the Americas, Hojel Auditorium
Time: 8:45 a.m, 9:45 a.m., or 10:45 a.m.
Location: The Institute of the Americas, Deutz Conference Room
Time: 8:30 a.m., 9:30 a.m. or 10:30 a.m.
Location: Asante Conference Room 123AD
Time: 9:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m.
ERC Residence Life Info Session and Tours
This is the ONLY time students will be able to visit the inside of the residential halls. Pick up your pass at the Residence Life table at the ERC Information Fair. Get all your questions answered about housing and gain an insider’s view of what living on campus is like in our community.
Location: Middle Earth Lounge
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (times are approximate)
Ongoing College Events:
ERC Information Fair/Explore Becoming a Global Citizen
Location: ERC Green
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Explore the many programs and opportunities for ERC students by chatting with staff and students from:
- Office of Residence Life
- Academic Advising: Academic Counselors will be available to answer any general questions about college and university requirements.
- Student Affairs Office: SA staff will help you explore all of the ways to get involved in Eleanor Roosevelt College.
- Global Seminars
- International House: Learn about public programs and get involved in language practice, faculty-led activities, service-learning projects in the local community, and presentations about global issues.
- International Migration Studies Minor
- Human Rights Minor
- BAGS: Break Away Global Service :Learn about going abroad and doing service work during Spring Break.
- Model United Nations at UC San Diego
- Student Council at Eleanor Roosevelt College (SCERC): Learn more about our student-run committees and organizations.
- ERC organizations and clubs