ERC Academic Counselors assist you in understanding your graduation requirements from a “big picture” perspective by providing you with specific ERC and university requirement information as well as general major information.
We can help you:
- understand university policies and procedures
- develop personalized educational strategies
- integrate experiential learning into long-term plans
- monitor progress toward degree completion
- seek appropriate campus-wide resources and services
The Academic Counselors at Eleanor Roosevelt College are available to meet with students during Help Desk (walk-in) and appointment times. See the guide below to help you in determining the best way to contact us.
Walk-in visits for current students are designed to last 10-15 minutes to ask quick questions of your advisors. These topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Degree audit checks and corrections
- Review of current course schedule
- Review and signing of forms including those from Programs Abroad, Financial Aid, and International Students and Programs Office
- Enrollment questions
- Academic questions not involving a long-term plan
Please use the Virtual Advising Center or call our office at (858) 534-9864 if you have questions.
Week 3 SP17 walk-ins schedule
|No morning walk-ins||No morning walk-ins||No morning walk-ins||No morning walk-ins||No morning walk-ins|
Hours subject to change without notice.
Appointments are available for current students in 30 minute increments and may be scheduled at the front desk of ERC Academic Advising (Third Floor ERC Administration Building) or by calling 858.534.9864. Typical matters for appointments include:
- In-depth exploration of major options
- Development of a long-term plans
- Academic difficulty and/or other matters which may require a referral
- Discussion of experiential opportunities (internships, research, etc.)
Current students can submit a brief question 24 hours a day through the Virtual Advising Center. An advisor will respond within 72 business hours (and often sooner).
Important note: Response times may exceed three working days during enrollment periods and/or observed campus closures.